Say “Aloha” to summer with our 3 hour Hawaiian Luau Party Cruise!
Neon colors! Glow accessories! Beach balls! Inflatable toys! Palm trees! etc..
There will also be a Limbo competition on the night!
Dress Code: Casual wear is totally fine or if you want to get into the theme wear; Hawaiian-print shirt, grass skirt (that can be found at a party supply store), along with a plastic or silk-flower lei.
Onboard this 3-hour unique cruise, our DJ’s always create a fun-filled atmosphere that makes you get up and dance, you will be able to request your own music on the night and drink prices will be especially affordable, a lot lower than most nightclub prices.
HOT FINGER FOOD PLATTERS are included into the price, there is also an UPPER VIEWING DECK where you can chill-out and take in the Brisbane River City Lights..
Friday 13 March at 7.45 pm
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS via the Facebook event
- Open to the PUBLIC, and ANYONE CAN JOIN US! (adults 18+ event).
- 3 hours party cruise on M.V. James Cavill – From South Bank to the Gateway Bridge and back!
- We will depart at exactly 8 pm to maximize party time on the boat, return at 11 pm.
- DJ on-board playing the best party music!
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Complimentary Hot Finger food provided
- There will also be a photo props table with wacky hats, wigs, glasses etc
- Lower deck dance floor and pumping sound system to ensure the ultimate party atmosphere!
- You can purchase alcohol with cash & credit cards, EFTPOS is available.
South Bank Parklands, Terminal A End of Russell St pathway where it meets the river in South Bank near the Wheel if Brisbane.
Participants may cancel their tickets without penalty & get a full refund (minus booking fee)
up until 7 days prior to the event. Cancellations received 7 days before the event, will not be eligible for a refund.